We believe that privacy is one of the main aspects of a high-quality writing service. Therefore, we provide our customers with comprehensive information that relates to this question. Take a while and read this document to be fully aware of all details. Please, be aware that if you don’t agree with any points listed on this page, then you should not use our services.
Why do we ask you to provide your personal information?
We ask you to provide some of your personal details when placing the order because:
- We want to make sure that our Customer Support can reach you in case of need;
- We want to know that our website is displayed properly on your device;
- We need to carry out all of our legal responsibilities;
- We use this information for marketing and analysis;
- We want to know what additional services you may need;
- We want to make sure that we can answer any of your comments or complaints about our website;
- We would like to inform you about any changes related to our services.
Please be aware, that we won’t use any of your personal data before receiving your personal consent. If you don’t want us to handle and process your information, feel free to write a message to our Customer Support about that. If you withdraw your consent, our services may become inaccessible for you.
What information do we ask for?
The information we ask you to provide when placing the order is the following:
- Phone number;
- Academic details.
We need this data to make sure that we can provide the services you require in the best possible form. We need your contact information to ensure quality Customer Support.
There is an additional survey you can pass if you want to. We need this information to learn our target audience better and therefore improve our services. Filling these details is not necessary, but we would appreciate if you do so. This survey includes:
- Birth date and place;
- Academic level and area of study;
- Family status.
Please, be aware that in most cases, we keep your data in our base until we need it for the purposes listed in the ‘Why do we ask you to provide your personal information?’ section.
We make sure to keep your information safe from any third parties and never reveal it without legitimate reasons. For instance, we can disclose it to our partners or service providers in order to complete transactions successfully. By services we mean billing, auditing, support, and payment procedures. By partners we mean the group of our subsidiary companies or affiliates.
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- You allow us to do so;
- We need to fulfill any of our legal responsibilities, such as court order, actual subpoena, legitimate order, etc.;
- We need to fulfill any of our judicial responsibilities.
We may disclose the information that doesn’t directly define you as a person to the third parties. This information includes search engine analytics that can help us optimize our services and website.
You have the right to ask us to stop any processing and usage of your personal information for marketing or other purposes.
We have no right to provide our services to children who are younger than 14 years old. We don’t gather any data from children and if you are under 14, you shouldn’t provide any of your information to us or buy our products.If you have any questions about the points listed above, make sure to contact our Customer Support team.